Face painted, eyebrows stuck on. One ear is not yet dry enough for me to paint it as I made it a day later than the rest. Oops. When it’s dry I will finish the painting and glue the rest of the moss over the exposed polystyrene. I had been pretty stuck on what to use for teeth. I had decided that he needed uneven molars as he would be herbivore and eventually had the idea of using little pieces of rock. I will stick these into the mouth with tweezers and superglue once the moss is stuck and dried.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: